The training consists of a one-hour video, and is a narrated with on-screen text. There is a brief 5 question quiz and you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Free Storm Water 2015 Regulatory Training
This training will prepare you to meet the requirements of the California Storm Water Regulation for industrial activities.
The course covers:
- How to submit an Initial Notification of Intent (NOI)
- How to develop a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- How to develop a Storm Water Monitoring Plan
- How to conduct regular visual observations and collect storm water samples
- How to prepare an Annual Report of observation and sampling results